Roomin is hiring
Roomin is a 360° marketing platform for the interior industry: we introduce brands to a community of interior design fans via authentic, inspiring and high-quality storytelling, whether visual or via copy, online or offline.
We are currently looking for a new coordinator for the organisation, working under direct coaching of the founders: storyteller-in-chief Stephanie Duval and marketeer-in-chief Nele Pieters. It’s a demanding role that requires equal parts creativity and organisational skills – so we are looking for someone who knows how to balance these qualities.
What we offer: a fulltime position with plenty of freedom and variation.
- You’ll work from home around 80% of the time, staying in touch with both management and the editorial team predominantly via email, phone and FaceTime/Skype, and occasionally touching base at the Antwerp offices;
- No two days will ever be the same, thanks to a richly varied package of responsibilities: one day you’re writing or editing stories, the next you’re organising a photo shoot, a trend session for our clients or a creative workshop for our Roomin community;
- You’ll learn a lot about Community Marketing and the art of storytelling, as you’ll be coached directly by our two founders and are offered unlimited access to all Masterclasses of Rapport Academy.
Your day-to-day responsibilities for Roomin:
- Creating, continually updating and following up on a comprehensive content planning, ensuring the quality of its content and the punctuality of its planning;
- Writing, editing and distributing editorial content on Roomin.be, our social media channels and via our monthly B2C and B2B newsletters;
- Organising and leading editorial meetings;
- Coordinating and coaching our editorial team, following up on their deadlines and editing their stories;
- Creating creative and strategic proposals for collaborations, events and promotions;
- Coordinating our team of ambassadors and influencers, and following up on their collaborations;
- Organising and coordinating trend sessions for the Roomin partners and gatherings for the Roomin community;
- Organising and coordinating photo shoots for the Roomin editorial team and ambassadors;
- Coordinating and following up on the editorial budget planning;
- Following up on and analysing the Roomin analytics, reporting results and suggestions for improvement on a regular basis.
Who we are looking for:
- A go-getter with a ‘can do’ attitude, someone who breathes efficiency and can handle a healthy dose of deadline-related stress without losing their cool;
- A born storyteller who can write, recognise and edit a great story in native or highly fluent English;
- A highly communicative team player who is not afraid to voice their own ideas, but also welcomes constructive criticism as an opportunity to learn and improve;
- Someone who is very comfortable working independently, but also knows to ask for support at the right time.
Does this sound like you? Send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are the perfect fit for our team of interior design and storytelling enthusiasts!